Latest Instagrams
Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Moyd Wedding {Gainesville Photographer | Destination Wedding | LGBT}

When Miss Leticia contacted me she was in a state of turmoil and panic. I learned from a mutual friend that she had been left stranded by her wedding coordinator. She had no venue, no photographer, you get the point. There is a happy ending to this story. I just couldn't NOT do something. It wasn't about the money or the recognition. It was about making sure two people, who love each other fiercely, receive images portraying that love. Our memories can never fade so long as we have the images to look back on. I can now say Leticia and Raney are two very good friends and I look forward to photographing their wedding in 2017...again!

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins