Latest Instagrams
Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Family Beach Session {Gainesville Photographer | St. Augustine Beach, FL | Family}

Megan contacted me via Thumbtack, a website used by clients to submit their needs and have the photographers come to them. Megan and her family were visiting from Atlanta, Georgia for the week and wanted some family photos done. From the moment I knocked on the door to their beach house, I was greeted by some of the sweetest people I've ever met. 

I left the session with sore sides from laughing and sore cheeks from smiling. I had such a blast with this family and am so honored she selected me out of her many options to tell her family's story...










Families are like branches on a tree. We grow in different directions, yet our roots remain as one.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins