Latest Instagrams
Friday, September 8, 2017

Karson is 1 [Gainesville, Fl Photographer]









I first met Julia and Zach when they contacted me wanting a session to announce their pregnancy. From the moment I met them I knew it was going to be an incredible journey. They are two of the kindest, sweetest, genuine people I know. Over 5 sessions later and still counting, I can not believe it was time to prepare for Karson's first year session. I always get a little teary-eyed when one of my little client graduates from the watch-me-grow program, but it truly was a bittersweet moment when the next to graduate was Karson. I will wholeheartedly miss our regularly scheduled sessions together!! Hands down, one of my favorite families of all time that has given me the honor to share in some of their most precious moments!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins